- Over 100,000 brides and grooms have enjoyed meaningful Jewish wedding ceremonies
- Over 40,000 Immigrants have been able to prove their Jewish roots, enabling them to marry legally in Israel
- Over 100,000 people a year participate in welcoming Jewish holiday prayers and activities
- Over 450 Bar Mitzvah boys have participated in Tzohar’s innovative Bar Mitzvah course (launched May 2015)
- More than 2,000 couples have signed Tzohar’s Prenuptial Agreement to prevent Get refusal
- 100% of the rabbis who have participated in this program since its inception in 2009, feel empowered to lead their community to greater heights and to face the challenges that are in front of them with better tools, deeper understanding and openness than they had before.
Leave a Reply