Israeli Friends of Tzohar (Chug Yedidim) represents a precious and committed partnership between Tzohar and our association of major supporters who work alongside us to promote and advance our cause.
Israeli Friends of Tzohar comprises approximately 80 local executives of leading national and international companies, who share a common interest in Tzohar’s Mission and are dedicated to Tzohar’s approach to Jewish living and Jewish identity. They are volunteer public activists with the motivation and skills to promote the Tzohar’s objectives.
Israeli Friends of Tzohar, are taking an active part in shaping Israel’s Jewish future.
The main goals of the Israeli Friends of Tzohar are to recruit a network of supporters, to raise funds towards our Mission, and to produce networking and fundraising events. Each year, the Israeli Friends of Tzohar adopt a particilar Tzohar project and dedicate their efforts to the advancement of this program.
The Israeli Friends of Tzohar receive an Annual Report regarding the financial state of the organization and future plans for action. They assist in determining Tzohar’s fundraising and resource development strategy and the mechanism of the organization.
Israeli Friends of Tzohar have an annual events cycle that builds a team spirit and enriches members with the organization’s spiritual assets.
- A VIP invitation to Tzohar national network of summer workshops.
- Subscription to the Tzohar journal.
- Participating in a Shabbat experience with the organization’s spiritual leaders.
- An annual study evening, with leading rabbis.
- Two prestigious and intimate annual events, in the homes of the members of the Friends of Tzohar association. (The events will be hosted by the member, with special Tzohar content.)
- A New Year toast event, before Rosh Hashanah or a Torah learning evening on Sukkot/Hoshanah Raba, with one of the leading rabbis.
- An event around Independence Day/Shavuot.
Nadav Kidron, CEO & Director of Oramed Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: ORMP), is the Chairman of the Friends of Tzohar association. He has been appointed from among the members of the Tzohar Board of Executives.
For further information or to join Israel Friends of Tzohar, please contact:
Dafi Forer Kremer, Director of Resource Development
Cell phone: 052-566 5418
Leave a Reply